Thursday, January 22, 2009

What a blessing I have...

This year has been an INCREDIBLE year for me. Through the decision to homeschool, God has been growing me, shaping me, working in me in ways I've never experienced before.

He has also placed in my life some of the BEST women I know that are on the same journey as I am by schooling their children at home. These women encourage me, inspire me and really help keep me focused on what's truly important. I am so grateful to each and everyone of you!

In February these women are coming over to my house to begin a monthly study group. We are kicking off our study with the book "Homeschooling with a Meek and Quiet Spirit" by Teri Maxwell. It comes with a study guide and I here it is an incredible book. The response for this study was awesome and I'm so excited about getting together...the support we lend to one another is just AWESOME!

Looking so forward to it ladies!

1 comment:

really.truly said...

That is awesome T.! What a great idea....and how wonderful that you have a group of homeschooling friends to encourage you. Most of my closest friends do not homeschool. I have/read the book you will be studying....I enjoyed it and still refer back to it!! Please post about the study....think of me as a long distance participant:)