Friday, January 9, 2009

A Gator Victory!!!

In honor of the two of the men in my life that I hold VERY dear (Hubby and Ethan), who are crazy Gator fans...congratulations to the FLORIDA GATORS!!!

I fell asleep pretty much after kick-off (oops!)...from what I hear Ashton fell asleep before halftime and the two true fans of the house walloped and cheered their team onto victory until MIDNIGHT!!! OH my! Ethan was one tired puppy this morning! :)



Seminole, Gator or no football team at all...you still have to LOVE Tebow.
What an excellent example of a young man who loves his God and NOT afraid
to spread the message!!! In case you can't quite tell...the black'
marks under his eyes always have a bible verse.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world, He gave his only begotten Son, that whoever shall
believeth in Him shall NOT perish but have everlasting life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Gators & am so glad they won, but you are right I am an even bigger fan of Tebow! He is such a great example of what we all need to do with our Christian life: live it out loud for others to see!