Tuesday, January 20, 2009

For Those that "Followed" my blog...

Sorry...but I got fooling around with templates and I accidentally erased the widget that had all my loyal listeners! :)

Please do sign back up...I liked seeing your purty faces on the top of my blog, knowing you are checking up on me!!!!

UPDATE: Nevermind...I fixed the widget, so you all are back up! :) For those wishing to "follow" along as well...all you have to do is go into your dashboard and at the bottom of the page it asks you which blogs you'd like to follow. Then, instead of going to each of your blogs to see if an update has been made, you can simply scroll down to the bottom of your dashboard and see what blogs have been updated so that you don't waste your time going to non-updated boards!

3 comments:

Missys4 said...

How do I do this??? Missy

Anonymous said...

I already see me up there! Something must have worked.

Anonymous said...

Any plans for Preston's birthday?