Saturday, January 17, 2009

10 things you don't know about me...

For the lack of anything better to blog about today I thought I would share 10 things you probably don't know about me (unless you are married to me, or knew me growing up...)

1. I raced motorcycles for about 5 years as a child. I had a Kawasaki 80 motorbike.

2. I auditioned, and won the spot on a Television Children's series show called The Back Alley Gang. I played the part of a tomboy, Charlotte Jane aka"CJ". We filmed the pilot show, but never got picked up and my 5 minutes of fame were over! :)

3. I can read a book from cover to cover INCREDIBLY fast.

4. As a child I swear I had some sort of OCD. I would tap one side of my fingers and had to tap the same amount on the other side. Or if I tapped one side of my teeth together I had to do equal amount of the otherside! No worries...I no longer do this! :)

5. I taught aerobics at Florida State University for 2 years and then at various gyms for a few years after graduation.

6. I LOVED going to school as a child. I would even wake up in the middle of the night, make my bed, get completely ready for school and then sleep on top of my covers so all I had to do was pop out of bed when the alarm went off and excitedly get to school.

7. I CANNOT go into any room, department store or boutique that has perfumes, or perfumey smells to them. I get an immediate headache and feel tortured the entire time.

8. Sometimes when I sleep at night I'll wake myself up to find one arm stretched high in the air while the other arm is rubbing it lightly.

9. I often have the same dream...that I am in college and have skipped an entire semester of this one particular class and I show up for my midterm exam FREAKING out how I am going to pass the test.

10. When I was younger I dared my baby brother to swing on the swing set really high with NO hands. He fell off and broke his collar bone. I was consumed with guilt. Even to this day, whenever I think about it my stomach flips and I feel horrible. Sorry again bro!


Okay...so instead of tagging everyone to play along with me...anyone want to share?? Come on...

5 comments:

Stef Layton said...

Very in-ter-esting!! (in weird inspector voice)

really.truly said...

I had to read the list twice...it was so cute. I cannot stop laughing at the thought of #8! Thanks for sharing. I think it's a list to be proud of....well, maybe not the thing about your brother-LOL, but the rest--you sound like a very high energy, get the job done gal:) I'll work on my list;)

Anonymous said...

I think I knew all EXCEPT #1! ha.

Anonymous said...

Shall I add to it?......hm....Mom

Rachél said...

What an eclectic array of information! Very fun!