Sunday, January 25, 2009

Conversations of a 5 year old boy!!!

Last night we were out to dinner and I could see Ethan squirming a bit....then I realized he was bothered because his private area was, uh-hum....up!

We always tell the boys to put their hands behind their heads, think of something else, and it will go down.

Well, Ashton then proceeds to tell him his full proof method of getting rid of the "problem."

"All you have to do is what I do....pinch it really hard and it kills it!!! It's like the air goes out of it, or like someone SABOTAGES it!"

I almost peed myself listening to this conversation! Oh my...what I have in store for me as a momma to two boys!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that is funny! I won't even know how to handle this...heck, I am scared to even start potty training Tommy, ha.

Not too shabby said...

I'm cracking up right now!!!!

really.truly said...

I cannot stop laughing at this! Life with boys...right!!

Rachél said...

You never really know what a little boy will say regarding his most prized possession. It's almost always funny, though!

Anonymous said...

OH MY! You just gave me a reason I don't wish I had boys! That is SO funny!