37 years ago today my sweet husband was born!!!
*
He's not one for too much pomp and circumstance. He likes to quietly enter the next year of his life with just our little family. Which is very much like him in many ways. I'm very blessed that Preston's isn't a golfer, a hunter or an avid sports fan...three things that pull many husbands away from their families for hours, or weekends on end!
*
Preston would much rather hang with us! Aren't we the lucky ones!!! When we were dating and even pre-kids, he would eagerly join me antique shopping and always allow me to pick the date night movie...chic flicks and all. I love the fact that I was never competing with what's on ESPN or what hunting season it currently is!
*
Babe...I love you very much and just as I prayed over you this morning...it is my wish and prayer that this is YOUR BEST YEAR YET. God has BIG plans in store for you. Thanks for being my life partner and my biggest cheerleader!!!
*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Preston!! (Jamie turns 45 on Friday!)
Post a Comment