Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Toss Across Game by Matel




Ethan got this game for Christmas from my mom. It wasn't very expensive, I believe about $15, and it has been a HUGE source of entertainment for the whole family!!! We've played this game everynight after dinner and it has produced a ton of laughter from everyone.


We divide up into two teams and toss away. Ashton and I even came up with our own little victory dance move after our victories. Daddy and Ethan did the same!


I would highly recommend this game for any family! It's sure to bring about much laughter and great memories!


Thanks for the game Grandma!!!

4 comments:

Missys4 said...

I used to love Toss Across. I did not know they still had it. I will definitely have to check it out. We love having family game night and that would be a great addition.

really.truly said...

I remember this game from when I was a nanny! Time for some after Christmas shopping(actually a good time to shop)Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Aww...gosh, I'm so glad I brought so much togetherness with my gift. It certainly makes it more interested than a plain piece of paper and two pencils. I'd like to see that dance of yours and Ashtons..better yet...I want to see Preston and Ethan too.

Anonymous said...

man, we had one as kids and loved it.