Last week was awesome, but TIRING!!!
On Monday I started Legacy Principles again (www.legacyprinciples.com). It is a monthly supper club held out our church, however not affiliated with them. The founder is actually the founder of the homeschool group we belong to. It is awesome. I did it a year ago, but took time off while building our house. This year we are studying intimacy with God. It meets the second Monday of the month and I get to spend great time with my friends dining and learning more about God's desire for intimacy with us.
Then on Wednesday we went to our ACTS class. I'm still studying Sheparding a Child's heart. It's great stuff. The video series is really good and I'm taking lots of notes, but the procter doesn't get ANY class discussion going, nor has any comments herself, so that is a bit disappointing...I really love class discussions.
Then on Thursday I went to a bible study over at CeCe Owens house. We were studying Love and Respect in your marriages. It was incredible stuff...but I didn't get home until almost TWO IN THE MORNING!!! Talk about dragging your butt out of bed the next morning. I was exhausted pretty much the whole weekend because of it. It seriously took me about 3 days to finally recover the lost sleep!
Today we just finished school and are heading to Wet n Wild. The boys have been begging for us to go again (we have annual passes) so I figured it would be a great day since everyone is in school...hopefully! :)
4 comments:
woo wee - full schedule. I'm bummed I missed CeCe's, but Thad was out of town again. No surprise there. Surely sounds like you are being filled - what a great feeling.
I'm on a spiritual "high" myself!
Have a fun time!! :)
Wow...what a busy schedule! How about you lend me some of your energy...you can overnight it to me if you want ;)
Sounds like you had a great week. I hope you guys had a great time at Wet N Wild!!
Post a Comment