This past Sunday in church we had a class meeting during our Life Group. The class was losing steam and some of our faithful regulars were slowing dropping out, leaving everyone to wonder when the ship was going to sink. Thankfully we grabbed the bull by the horns before that happened!
Preston and I signed up to be co-leaders of the activities department for our group last year. However, there was already someone in the spot that was faithfully leading it prior to us signing up. Therefore I never felt right trying to take charge, or get things rolling. Well, now that couple has left our class and I have stepped up into the primary role. I've had so many ideas swirling around in my noggin (You know me...I'm ALWAYS conjuring up SOMETHING!) and I'm sooooo excited!
We've already got a family camping trip on the books at Camp Joy for October.
Date nights planned with the class to go see Fireproof the Movie (http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/) on September 26th (our ten year wedding anniversary too!)...
By the way..."Mom, do you think you can watch the boys for us that night??? :)"
In November we are going to have a class Thanksgiving lunch. In December we are going to go caroling...mind you it might be in bermudas, but we're gonna do it anyway!
I don't want to overwhelm the class with all the ideas and activities I think we can do! I love a party...more the merrier my mom always taught me...and what better time than to do it with our Life Group...the very people we are doing LIFE with!!!
3 comments:
Oh now I understand the 26th. Sure...but I want to belong to your class. lol....it sounds like fun. Mom
You certainly stay busy Tiff!
Hi Tiffany,
Wow, that movie trailer looks great! Going on my Netflix list! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment