Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Spicing things up

So tomorrow is a new day, and thankfully, like child birth, God allows us mothers to forget the "pains we go through" during the day and look forward to a new tomorrow. Once again, I am renewed, and optimistic about tomorrow.

We are going to do class outside. Given it's not scorching or pouring. We'll find a nice shady spot and commence our learning experience. Perhaps the kids will enjoy the change of scenery...I think I will. Perhaps???

Another thing we are doing tomorrow morning...could backfire on me...but I've GOT to get into a workout routine. I've gained an undisclosed amount of weight this year and THAT is NOT making me a happy camper. I used to workout around 9:30 every morning, but that falls right during our morning school routine. Soooooo...I've decided to get us out the door to the gym by 8:00am for an hour workout, back home by 9:15am and school starting by 9:30... I'm so hopeful that this will work b/c I've got to find something. I'm not too good at being disciplined to go workout at 4:00 when the childcare opens back up...by that time of the day I'm worn out and the last thing I want to do is work out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you...I knew you could make it through another bump in the road.

Oh my gosh, I SO couldn't work out after, like 12 noon. Yeah...good thinking getting out early!

Stef Layton said...

if it's any consolation, I totally flip flop my Mondays - because of yoga at 9:30. Homeschool = flexibility, gotta love that!