Saturday, September 27, 2008

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL????!!!

Wow...what a day! Today was Ethan and Ashton's first football game and it was a BLAST!!! They both did really really well! Ethan was so quick on his feet and really knew where to go and what to do...he was always there to high five his teammates and do a victory dance when they scored a touchdown!

Ashton was a little dynamo out there...he was on FIRE I tell ya! That little dude has some SPEED! I got more action shots of him only because he happened to rip the opponents flags off right in front of me each time!




Here Ashton is going for the flag....which he got...

Here he is AGAIN.....
which he got....
Here he is a third time....

Go STEELERS!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, looks like a fun day!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed that game so much and very impressed that the kids new exactly what to do even though sometime the direction of the field goal was confusing for some. It was exciting and I plan to be the first cheerleader at each of their games. Go team. Grandma P