Friday, August 22, 2008

Psyche....

Orange County cancelled classes today. Circle follows the same schedule as Orange County Schools so it looks like my worry over what to do was in vain! ha

It's kinda silly if you ask me...it's just some rain people. The world isn't coming to an end! Oh well...I actually hope the kids aren't dissappointed. I told them they were going to Foundations last night before bed and they were both pretty excited! Guess I'll have to come up with something FUN to do today for school! :)

Next Friday I hope the kids are able to go...several of my girlfriends have planned for the last Friday of each month as a girl's get together/outing. Probably do lunch and/or movie...just something together. Looking forward to that! Anyone out there without kids on Friday's are welcome to come! More the Merrier!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Orange followed suit with Seminole County. We have had much more rain up here than you guys have had. Sanford is under water. And we've had over 11 inches at our home.