Tuesday, August 26, 2008

P.E. 101

This morning, since the rains have finally stopped, we decided to start a morning tradition of our own version of P.E. The boys got on their bike helmets, I strapped on my running shoes, leashed up the dog and we took off. The boys rode their bikes while Sissy and I ran to keep up! :) I think I was more tired than the dog! She kept up with them like gang busters. Amazing the amount of energy packed into that little thing!

The boys thoroughly enjoyed it, and I definitely liked getting my exercise done first thing. We all decided that we wanted to continue this and try and get out every morning for some type of exercise to start our day off right!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea...I was walking the neighborhood this am...too bad we can't do it together...Hmmm...now that I think about it, I wouldn't be able to keep up with Sissy....what puppy energy. Mom