Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm a free woman tomorrow...

Tomorrow the kids go to "school"...we are apart of Circle Christian Academy and tomorrow the kids will participate in their weekly Foundations Program. They will be studying the history of Creation thru the Egyptian and Roman times. They will study these times thru art, bible, science and drama. The class looks DYNOMITE and their teachers are just priceless.

When we went to "meet the teacher" Ashton told me afterwards that he was scared before he got there, but once he was there he was very excited about returning.

So I'm solo tomorrow and I'm a bit out of sorts. I've pretty much gotten into the custom of having the boys with me. Whether playing this summer together, or now doing school together, I've forgotten the days gone by when they were in school all day and I was by myself to do as I please. Now that I'm about to have a day to myself I'm really kind of at a loss as to what to do! HA

Don't get me wrong...I'll enjoy myself...but it's really a strange feeling. My house is clean, I don't have a whole bunch of money to shop frivolously, so what's a girl to do??? I'm sure I'll come up with something.

I'm really feeling very blessed to get to school my kids. Who would've known that I'd come to treasure my days WITH the kids more than the few days WITHOUT the kids. (that probably came out wrong...but you get my point LOL)

2 comments:

Stef Layton said...

nope, I get your point. Perfectly. All I've seen this week is "thank God school starts and the kids are outta the house". I feel so horrible if those kids heard their parents say that!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you, but go to the library!!! Woohoo! I love going there, period, but without kids is a real treat. I kind geeky like that ;)