Thursday, July 24, 2008

Getting Ready


This weekend I am going away to the beach for two nights with three of my girlfriends. These women also homeschool their children and we are using the weekend as a "kick-off" party to our homeschooling year~! We plan to take this time to share wisdom & ideas(well...I'll be the one taking, they'll be the ones giving LOL), making plans for our own individual curriculums, meeting in prayer and just some good ol' fellowship. Jenny actually plans to do a sunrise service on the beach for us on Sunday morning! How cool!!
_
All our hubbies have so graciously volunteered to be with our kiddos to give us this time away. I know I for one am super excited to be amongst such awesome women. I know I'll come back recharged and even more fired up to start our school year!

3 comments:

Missys4 said...

I am so jealous!! I know you will have a great time while sharing and learning. Think of me!! Missy

Stef Layton said...

ahh man, now you're rubbing it in - no fair! I'll be thinking of you gals and how lucky you are?!
stef
p.s - which rear end are you?! haha

The Wagner Family said...

I was wondering which one gets to be my "rear"view!