Last night felt very surreal and out-of-body type experience at church. I'm actually going back today for a recheck b/c the lady who did my glasses at the doctors office didn't like the fact that it was harder to read things using the reading portion of the glasses!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
My glasses
So I got my glasses yesterday and I'm not quite sure about them. I do like the look of the glasses just fine, but I'm having a real hard time with learning how to use them. I don't think the reading portion of the glasses are right, the words are actually distorted instead of magnified when I look thru the bottom. Also, they are progressives, so that in itself is a bit strange. I'm having to relearn how I look at things and at what angle I tilt my head, etc...
Last night felt very surreal and out-of-body type experience at church. I'm actually going back today for a recheck b/c the lady who did my glasses at the doctors office didn't like the fact that it was harder to read things using the reading portion of the glasses!

Last night felt very surreal and out-of-body type experience at church. I'm actually going back today for a recheck b/c the lady who did my glasses at the doctors office didn't like the fact that it was harder to read things using the reading portion of the glasses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
They're so cute!!! LOVE 'em on you!
I totally get the whole messed up vision thing. I hate it when the dr. is like "well, this is the right prescription, ACCORDING to what YOU told us during the exam."
I hope they can figure it out for you.
SO studious and cute...you picked out a great pair!!
Cute glasses, Tiffanie! They look great, and I hope they give you some benefit once your prescription gets straightened out.
You look beautiful dahhhling!! Really - I love them on you.
Post a Comment