For the past month or so the kids and I have been finding these itty bitty teeny weeny DEAD baby frogs around the house...they are no bigger than my thumb nail.
The first few, I thought, weird!?
But then on a almost daily basis we kept finding these skeletal baby frogs!!! Then, after football practice the other night, the boys were getting into my shower and sure enough, wouldn't you know it...there was a LIVE baby frog in the corner of my shower. This one was NOT skeletal yet! So we captured it and released it out the front door. I'm sure it will find the secret door once again that all it's cousins keep finding and come back in....FROG BEWARE...YOU COME IN AND YOU MAY NEVER COME OUT!
I mentioned it to Preston the other night and he thought it strange, but again, really didn't put much thought into it.
But today alone I've found TWO of them! It's starting to weird me out. Where are they getting in from? Are they coming up the drain in the shower and squeezing their little bodies thru the holes???? At least at THAT size, they're still kinda cute...any bigger and we'd have to tent the house and throw a bug bomb in here!!!
3 comments:
Awww, itty bitty froggies are adorable! How sad they are dying though. And how icky that you have to find them in your HOUSE!
I wonder if there was/is a frog "den" or house under your house. But how are they getting IN your house!?!?
EEWW!! That would freak me out too!
Because they're so small, they could be jumping on your clothes when you come into the garage or house. Also, I think it must be sort of a tradition with you guys....remember the frogs/toads in your pool at Luray? Mom
Post a Comment