Last Thursday my girlfriend Jenny (mom of 5) and I took off to my dad's beach house for a "late" Spring Break trip. Our husbands came over on Friday.
We arrived and the kids were in OVERDRIVE! It's not like they never see one another! Excitement abounded!!
We spent the next four days getting PLENTY of sun and doing lots of boogey boarding (well...the kids at least!)
We did enjoy ourselves, but I think EVERYONE came back tired and ready to get back to normal routines! :)

Here Ethan was getting the worse end of the stick in a mud fight between him and Emma!
He thoroughly enjoyed it though!
4 comments:
It looks like y'all had fun!! The beach sounds wonderful....as I sit here in my fleece...looking at the rain :)
I don't know about the kids, but I was definitely exhausted. Can't wait to go back!
I am soooo jealous of all of your beach trips!! You guys look like you had a ball! Please send your Florida sunshine to Ohio!
I am soooo jealous of all of your beach trips!! You guys look like you had a ball! Please send your Florida sunshine to Ohio!
Post a Comment