Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback

My girlfriend Mimi is having a photo flashback today so I thought I would do the same...what fun!

Unfortunately I don't have too many "old" photos b/c I have only been using a digital camera for a few years, and don't own a scanner.  But this is one of my most very favorite photographs...

Ashton was just learning to walk and we got him this Humpty Dumpty costume for Halloween.  Everyone was cracking up as he would walk by!  Man this seems like forever ago! :(

6 comments:

really.truly said...

Oh neat! I'm glad you joined in the flashback fun. That photo is hysterical!!

Anonymous said...

CCUUUTTTEEEE!!!!

Rebecca said...

How adorable is little Ashton!?!?

Dena said...

I love that one, too! Didn't I take that picture? I swear I have it or one very similar.

Shital Pearson said...

Too cute!!!

Missys4 said...

Love that picture of Ashton - too cute! This is exactly one of the reasons I need to start blogging.