Monday, May 4, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes...

Today I had a girlfriend that is highly considering homeschooling for her family come over to "shadow" us and basically see what a day in the life of our "school" day consists of.

We got started as soon as she arrived.  The boys were super excited to have a guest do school with them and happened to be a bit more sillier than normal.  When silliness crossed the line into disobedience I had to excuse myself and take Ashton into his room for a bit of discipline/training.  
As I was going into Ashton's room I overheard my friend laughing at something Ethan said to her.  When I got back to the couch we were sitting at I asked what was said that caused her reaction...she said Ethan leaned over to her as Ashton was marching into his room and said..."Are you SURE you wanna homeschool???"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHA!! So smart, that kid ;)

I hate it when the boys get to that inappropriate silly stage. It's hard to get them OUT of it!

Stacey said...

Ok, that in itself is a reason to home school.

Too funny!
Stacey

Kristine said...

LOL That is a pretty insightful comment! :-)

Rachél said...

That is too funny!

Cricket said...

Thanks for having me over! And I'm still laughing at his comment to me!