The masking tape was lying around today after our digestive system project and the boys wanted to play with it. For a moment I wanted to say "NO"...for I was sure I would never see the likes of it again if they were to get their hands on it! But then I thought "why the heck not???" I mean, really, it's just a thing of tape...it's replaceable!
Happily the boys ran off!
*
After a bit I heard lots of giggling going on so I had to go see what they were up to...
4 comments:
That is too funny!
Oh. my. word. That is hysterical. How was it taking the tape off?? Ouch.
Sometimes we just gotta give 'em a roll of tape...or whatever.:)I'm so glad you took those photos.
Kids are just so VERY creative! :o)
ouch, I bet that wasn't fun to tear off!
Post a Comment