Tiffanie Totes that is.
If I'm honest with myself, while it is such a FUN business at the design and end product stage, the actual production is just way too time consuming for me to keep up with. Each bag takes about 2 hours from start to finish and I just don't have that "extra" time away from my children to give.
At the time that I put an end to Tiffanie Totes I was burning the candle at both ends, 25 lbs. lighter from exhaustion and pure adrenelin, had much smaller children that took 2-3 hour afternoon naps. While the weight loss sure wouldn't be bad (LOL) I don't see purposely putting myself, or my family for that matter, back into this situation.
I know that if this is God's will for me to go, He will provide.
Preston had some great ideas and is actually going to get me a meeting with a gentleman friend of his that has gone on like 125 different missions last year alone! Talk about a spring of knowledge!!!
4 comments:
I have raised support for our ministry for about 15 years! So we can talk and I can tell you that He owns a cattle on a thousand hills and if He is calling you to go to Africa, He has already provided for you to go! He goes before you Tiffanie! I will be praying for you.
You are successful at ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TO, Tiffanie--you are a determined person--so I know whatever is next, you CAN DO!
I second what your friend Jennifer said - you are successful at everything you set your mind to. You are such a talented and determined person. If it is God's will for you to go to Africa - it will happen. I too will be praying for you as the people you would be helping would be so lucky to have you in their life if only for a short time. HUGS
Tiff, it's so important to be in tune with ourselves when trying to sort things out. I know faith carries us through a lot, but I also find that I have to look inside myself to make those things happen, or get us through those things. I'm glad you found that honesty inside yourself. I'm sure there was a tad bit of burden relieved when you came to that decision.
THAT all said, I also believe the Lord will make things happen, if it's His will. WHat a wonderful opportunity it would be for you to go! I can't imagine the leap in your heart when this opportunity arose. I almost went on a mission for our church, 15 years ago, but it didn't happen...I got married instead! Funny how things work out.
Post a Comment