Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BIG news in the Hage household!!!

Ethan finally lost his very first tooth!!!! We have been wiggling this thing for over a month now and tonight was the night for it to finally come out!

At first Daddy was trying to help the cause...
It was getting a bit bloody...you can also see his other tooth coming in behind the tooth

So Ethan decided to "take over" in the twisting and pulling exercises



It finally POPPED out!!! Woo Hoo was there excitement here tonight!



I can't believe my baby has lost his first tooth! He's growing up entirely too fast for me!!!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

What big news! I know Ethan's new smile must be on proud display for everyone now :)
Amaya is turning 7 in a few weeks and still has not lost her first tooth, while teeth are just falling out over here with Amaya and Jonah!

Anonymous said...

I know he is one proud boy and you are one proud mama! I can't wait to see his smile. I will be sure to tell Danielle.

Anonymous said...

OH WOW, I bet he is so proud, yea Ethan!!

Missys4 said...

Congrats Ethan! I bet he was so excited and proud!

Rachél said...

A hearty congratulations to Ethan on his first lost tooth! That's very exciting!