Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blessed

Ashton: "Mommy..."

Mommy: "Yes honey?"

Ashton: "I don't really need any Christmas presents this year."

Mommy: "Really honey?"

Ashton: "Yes, Mommy...I'm really blessed. I don't need a thing!"

This was my conversation with Ashton last night during nighttime prayers...makes me think that things we are doing aren't going in one ear and out the other.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first thought:

NO WAY.

I totally want your kids.

Rebecca said...

The pic of the boys is PERFECT!!!
They are too cute :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure he'll change his mind, lol. I lvoe the new header!

Missys4 said...

Well - you are obviously raising 2 wonderful boys!! Ashton's comment is amazing especially at his age.

Anonymous said...

I love, love the picture i.e. 2 boys and their dog. But I also liked you as a "clown". Does this mean I should take my presents back to the store? Not on your life....I love to see smiles on Christmas day plus the kisses I get...worth it all. Grandma

Not too shabby said...

AWESOME!