After training time yesterday, we made a tent in the living room for the boys to play under. I tucked the large blanket into the bottom of both couches, put two bar stools under for height and added two extra blankets for the doors...

Sissy also got a haircut this week so I thought I would show you her new "do"
Sissy also got a haircut this week so I thought I would show you her new "do"
Doesn't even look like the same dog!

5 comments:
tents were Jake's favorite thing on rainy days, I'd crawl under with a snack and book and we could spend most of the morning there!
Awww memories...clothes pins work too. Mom
Sissy is a cutie!!!
How fun - my kids love building tents. I love seeing what they come up with. And Sissy is just the cutest little girl! XOXO Missy
Looks like the boys love the tent! Your dog is cute!!
Post a Comment