Is anyone else feel like the Turkey you're about to eat tomorrow? Or perhaps Chicken with it's head cut off would be a better analogy???
Man, this has been a very busy week and Thanksgiving isn't even here yet! We've done not one lick of school (all though that was intentional...I had planned on taking this week off completely!)
Tomorrow we are heading to Wildwood in the morning for Preston's side of the family. We'll have lunch there and then head back to our house for a housefull of guests from my side of the family waiting for us here! After meal #2 we will most definitely be one STUFFED turkey!!!
Today I've been cleaning house, getting the tables and place settings all arranged, making the dishes for tomorrow, catching up on laundry, etc..... it seems never ending but I enjoy the hustle and bustle!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone of you! I'm thankful for each of you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment