Thursday, November 20, 2008


My mom bought this Sudoko book for Ethan over the summer. I thought it would be too hard for him so I never brought it to his attention. This morning Ethan stumbled upon it while going thru some educational stuff I have in our classroom and wanted to do it. I reluctantly said OK and thought this was going to be a frustrating lesson for both of us! Boy was I wrong, again!
*
WOW!!! He caught right on to it and is LOVING it! I'm so excited that he likes it so much and it's FUN for him (all the while being extremely educational).

I would highly recommend something like this. It soooo helps with reasoning skills, patterning, logical thought process, etc...good stuff indeed!


Thanks Grandma!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have one of those (being that I'm such a fanatic for Sudoku puzzles) and the boys love it.

Anonymous said...

Just remember dear, mom knows best. lol. Mom