The much anticipated game (Florida vs. Florida State) was on Saturday! We have a divided house as far as allegience lies...Preston has converted Ethan to the dark, I mean orange and blue side, while my dear sweet Ashton is thankfully the only obedient one in this household and likes the Seminoles!
We had a busy morning, but both boys were all duded up with their game day attire and ready for the action!!!
Here are my boys...don't they look just too cute!!???

As many of you are probably aware...the Seminoles took a beating, one that we were actually anticipating, but still hurts nonetheless. You should see Ethan watch the game...it is hilarious! He knows the plays and starts shouting all about it just like a man would do! He's fist pumping Daddy after a touch down and smirking at the TV when they fumble the ball!
I took this picture before the game, but the expression on Ashton's face was how he (and I) felt after the game!!!

A funny side note...my brother, Heath, also went to FSU and is obviously a huge Seminole fan. He admits to the fact that he's not so fun to be around when his team does poorly. When Ethan was saying his prayers last night, without prompting from me, he included Uncle Heath...wanting God to comfort him during this time that he wasn't going to be too happy! Too funny!!!
4 comments:
yea Ethan...it great to be a Florida Gator
UR & AP
That is funny! Jamie and I were on opposites sides on Saturday as well. I was for UF and he was for FSU, made for a LONG DAY, ha.
Long live the Florida Gators!!!
I was originally a Vols fan. I converted to my husband's "faith" after our marriage;o)
Look at MY aunt and uncle cheering on Ethan and his Gators! GEEZ!!!
Post a Comment