We have been going to the neurologist with Ethan since he was about 4. We had visited one right after learning of his stroke at 5 months old, but was so turned off by the poor bedside manners of this particular doctor that we never returned. Since going to Dr. Kojik we have had full work-ups, including EEGs and MRIs as baselines and repeated for comparisons.
The first time we had his EEG done it showed spark-like activity that shows a predisposition for possible seizures. Because he hadn't had any seizures to date he wasn't put on any anti-seizure medication. However, if the brain activity didn't become normal he would be required to take medication prior to driving, etc. since they wouldn't want his first possible seizure to occur when he's driving.
Today we went to the neurologist for our standard semi-annual checkup. For whatever reason, I didn't get the report back from them after Ethan's last EEG, last October. Today I got the good news...his EEG came back completely CLEAR!!!
What a answer to prayer!!! So many of our friends and family have been specifically praying for this day and we were overjoyed to get such fantastic news!
7 comments:
Praise God for good test results!!
Praise God! Oh I know how overjoyed and elated you are. What an answer to all of the prayers.
Praise God! Oh I know how overjoyed and elated you are. What an answer to all of the prayers.
Praise God!! Wonderful news!!
I know I'm a little late, but I am overjoyed for you all! Thanks to God for His infinite blessings!
yea, that is so great~
WOW... God does listen to our prayers... I am sooooo happy for Ethan and you guys. I know he will do good.
Dad
Post a Comment