On Friday the boys and I went to 'Amazing Glaze' for a Circle field trip. It is located in the basement of First Presbyterian Church downtown. They have a HUGE assortment of pottery to choose from, each with varying prices...definitely something for everyone. The boys made their decisions (after mommy had to tell then "no...you can paint the $52.00 dinosaur!"), loaded up with their paint colors and got underway. Ashton chose two different sized Easter Eggs and Ethan decided to paint a statue of Jesus! I originally planned on painting a deviled egg dish, but after sitting down and realizing the lack of concentration I would have since I had two little guys needing my attention, I decided to put the egg dish back and just focus on them!
We had a ball. It was such a relaxing atmosphere. Each table had a royal throne chair that said "Queen for a day" that the boys allowed me to sit on. They each were given hot chocolate and I had the choice of that or hot tea. It wasn't overly crowded either. I can definitely see me going back there...perhaps for a girls night out...that would be a great place for relaxed conversation and fellowship!
1 comment:
I have never been there...definetly will be doing a Field Trip there soon though!
Post a Comment