My cabinets are starting to show up on Wednesday...woo hoo!!!! now I've just got to get the electricity on so that my painted cream cabinets won't seperate too bad at the seams in our humid climate!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Small house update....
Snapped a shot of 1/2 of the house's front columns...at the time of the picture they hadn't put the other side of the porch up, so I just took a pic of this half! Aren't they awesome!!! I just love them!
Here is the brick that is going up on the outside fireplace near the pool! When I left today they had it almost completely done, will start building the hearth tomorrow!
The painters are almost completely done. They had painted my craft room pink, yes it was a pink that I picked out thinking that I needed at least ONE girly room amongst a house full of boys, but when they put the pink on the walls I hated it! So they repainted it in a lovely shade of blue, very calming. it's gonna look great next to the black/white checkered flooring I've got going on in there.
My cabinets are starting to show up on Wednesday...woo hoo!!!! now I've just got to get the electricity on so that my painted cream cabinets won't seperate too bad at the seams in our humid climate!
My cabinets are starting to show up on Wednesday...woo hoo!!!! now I've just got to get the electricity on so that my painted cream cabinets won't seperate too bad at the seams in our humid climate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This house is unbelieveable!
I can't wait for the moving-in party!! :) hehe
Tiffanie, your house looks amazing. Seems like you've thought of everything!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment