We pretty much put crown molding anywhere you can possibly have crown. I just love crown...it's sooooo beautiful and it just sets off a room so well. My trim guy even put the crown inside our master shower. I wasn't expecting that but he told me that that's what they do on all the high end homes they trim out. Okay. You know better than me. But I told him my Uncle Tom was going to give me a hard time about that! LOL
Here's a pic of our beautiful doors....I just love them!!!
This is a pic of Ashton's closet! :)
These built-in bookshelves are found in both of the boys rooms. Once they are painted white and filled with books they are going to look soooo good!
The brick on the front porch is almost done and it looks fabulous!!!

They finished up the travertine pavers on the back lanai and pool deck. It makes this area back here look HUGE! Once we have the screen up we are going to have a lot of "party" space...so awesome!

Here is a close up of the travertine. They really are absolutely beautiful and once they are sealed and the colors come out better it looks just smashing! So excited about this~
This week the painters are busy painting all the interior and my tile guy is starting on Friday. I'm also getting my columns on Friday and the back fireplace is getting bricked in the same brick as the front porch. Monday we are getting the lot graded to get ready for the driveway, sprinklers and sod. My bathroom vanities are also coming in! We should also be ready for our screen porch in the next week. This are coming together. Please feel free to come over and stop by for a visit. I'd love to show you around! :)
Thursday, January 10, 2008
House updates
I know it's been a while since I posted anything about the house. We are still plugging along. This is definitely the stage where things "slow down"...not that it's actually slow, because really, there is some trade at the house every day, but it's just painstaking some of the things and the immediate WOW isn't as quick as before. The "pretty things" are starting to take shape, and that is VERY exciting! We are getting so anxious to actually get in the house. I still have a hard time believing that we REALLY ARE going to move in and it'll be our home. I probably won't truly feel like that until we physically move in. Here are some of the latest things going on:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I so enjoyed your verbal tour and it's simply beautiful. It won't be long now before you'll be in your new home. Hm.....that pool will get some use this summer. You've been faithful to God and he wants to give you the desires of your heart. I love you ....Mom
Thanks for the update. I can't ready the rest of your blog because now I have to go confess my sin of jealousy!
Jenny
wow, it's really looking like a house now...
I have to agree with Jenny...Sean's going to ban me from reading your blog...LOL
Cricket
Post a Comment