Thursday, January 24, 2008

100 Days of school

At Ethan's school they celebrate the 100th day of school with various activities for the kindergardeners including having them dress up like 100 year old men/women! It's pretty hilarious. Ethan was so embarrassed and kept on wanting to bury his head into my clothes (along with his beard against my white pants! LOL) I think he had fun though... Some of the other old women in his class!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so funny; looks like they have a bunch of fun at school. And congrats on Ethan (and his parents) on his award!

Anonymous said...

Heh! too cute...

Heath said...

I love it. Ethan looks awesome!

Lori said...

SO ADORABLE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Too funny :) Eryn's school didn't do this, heck they don't even dress up for Halloween there... but I'm proud of how well she's doing in kindergarten ;)

Sunnie said...

That is so cute!