Sunday, October 28, 2007

Our trip to the Fun Spot

As I mentioned in a prior post...Ethan's reward to learning all his ring words was a trip to the Fun Spot. It is a go-kart amusement park here. The boys had a ball...the go karts were much faster than anything we've been on before, with a ton of loops, drops and sharp turns. Here's Ashton on the ferris wheel. My tummy was starting to twirl as we went up...why is it that the older you get the less adventuresome you are??? There was a time in my life you could have hung me upside down on the ride and spun me around silly and I would have been fine. Now a slow jaunt around on the ferris wheel sends my stomach reeling! LOL




Heath, Dena and Hunter joined us...Hunter is learning how to walk!

Here we all are on the bumper cars...it was a blast!

Uncle Heath and Ethan on the go kart ride together!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time!!

Heath said...

I had a blast. Keep up the good work Ethan!! - Uncle Heath