Wednesday, October 10, 2007
It's now a house
Please...someone pinch me! Is this really my house??? Everyday that I come to my house I get excited and feel so unbelievably blessed that we are actually going to be living in this house one day. We are so blessed. I also must admit, I know it's early in the game still, but I feel really proud of myself and the accomplishment of getting the house to this stage on my own. Well, not on my own, but you know what I mean, on my own as far as no builder!
This is a view of the upstairs media room and craft room...can't you see it? :) The interior framing is going to be finished by Friday so then the rooms will be more distinct!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow!!!!!!! It has changed so much since I was there; so recently it seems. You sound really excited about all of the developments and you should be. What a fantastic job you are doing to keep everyone moving. Hope you are doing great!!
yay!!!!!
wow, things are moving fast!!! you'll be in the house before you know it.
looks good!
tom & dedi
Post a Comment