Saturday, October 13, 2007

Orlando Magic Vs. Miami Heat

Preston got tickets to the Magic game last night so we took the boys to their first official NBA Basketball game. We had really great seats. As the game got started they did the intro's of the players and fireworks ensued...Ethan definitely wasn't crazy about that!
Ethan thoroughly enjoyed an assortment of "goodies" that you can get at a basketball game. Between us we shared a cheese pizza, buffalo chicken quesadilla, popcorn, sweetened almonds and lots of drinks!!! Ethan complained of a tummy ache shortly afterwards! LOL
Ashton thought it was too loud in the arena!
The boys wanted some shirts to remember the night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE! You know, I guess I've never really seen a picture of Preston, so now that I've seen him, I can say that Ethan looks JUST like him! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun evening!