Tuesday, April 5, 2011

At home...

I'm really enjoying living here. The bedrooms are tight quarters, but the living space is really GREAT. For a 1960, 1500 sq. ft. home, the ceiling heights could be considered "vaulted". This makes a huge difference.

There is no disposal or dishwasher in the kitchen, so large meals will be some what of a pain to clean, but that's okay too. All I have to do is look out the windows and sliding glass doors from my living room and see the tranquil lake and feel peaceful. We've eaten every meal outside on the patio.

I could definitely get used to life here.

1 comment:

Gail said...

I have enjoyed reading your posts about the move and how you are enjoying your new home. I so agree that home is not the size of the house, the furniture or the decorations it is where you and your family are. I am so happy for you and your family and I now God will bless you in so many ways. Looking forward to reading your future blogs.
Your Facebook, homeschooling friend,

Gail :)