Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Are we there yet???

No, we're not going anywhere, but I'm just ready for this school year to be OVER! Not because it's going bad, but I'm missing my littlest, and he's missing us. I'm soooo ready for school to be over and we can all be on the same page.

Ashton asked me the other day if it was a mistake sending him to TFA. I said absolutely not! Everything is a learning experience. We all have learned how special homeschooling really is, we learned that we do not like rushing out the door in the morning vs. leisurely getting ourselves grooving :), we learned that when one piece of the pie is missing...it's just not the same. We learned that Ashton makes fast friends, but that happens regardless of homeschool or not. We learned that playing outside in the beautiful weather should not be derailed by homework looming over our heads, we learned what's important, and not so important.

But, we made a commitment, so we are sticking with it. We are all just looking forward to togetherness again. Only a few more weeks.

2 comments:

really.truly said...

And as always....I learned through you:) More confirmation, right?!

You have a great year planned.Happy to be along for the ride. XXOO!

Anonymous said...

You must pull this blog statement when things get a little "hairy" or complaints come in. Grandma