Saturday, November 26, 2011

Skating Party

For Ethan's birthday this year we decided to venture out and do a skating party at the local skating rink that I actually grew up skating in!!! He invited several friends from the homeschooling co-op we belong to.It was so much fun! We had a BLAST! I skating right along with the boys. It was a cooler day outside, thus the sweater, but not so much inside the building....HOT!!


We all gathered inside their party room to celebrate the birthday boy (I still can't believe he is 10!!) The kids enjoyed soda, popcorn and some icecream cake!









One of the GREAT things about this birthday were our most special friends, the Byrums, who were coming to town for Thanksgiving (from TN) and were able to join us this year!!! We miss them terribly!
Happy 10th birthday Ethan. Mom and Dad are so super proud of the young man you are becoming. You have a heart for the Lord and it shows in your ministry to others.

1 comment:

really.truly said...

Wow, you were on skates? I have not been on skates in years. They are so fun....I need to change that. I miss those old time roller skating nights. Looks like a great party!