Monday, September 6, 2010

Tried not to laugh...

We are sinners here. FORTUNATELY we are sinners saved by grace. Oh boy are we sure lucky for that.

Sin is sin. We still deal with what seems like BIG sin, and not so big sin. But sin nonetheless. We don't make mockery of sin...but there are, on a few occasions that I must confess to, with raising two boys, that situations have arose that I have to turn my head to keep from showing them my laughter.

Let me give you an example...

On the very last day of Trace, I asked Ashton how school was for him. If he got his name on the board (which he hadn't all week...), etc. I could quickly tell that he must have done something wrong because I can read him like a book.

After hemming and hawing he finally withdrew the yellow sticky note from his back pack. On it, it said:

Ashton got his name on the board today.
Instead of choosing to listen in class,
he decided to glue his hands together.

Need I say more?


No comments: