Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tiffanie Tote Pictures

Here are a few pictures for those of you who have never seen a "Tiffanie Tote"!  I put a few of these on facebook and the response has been quite overwhelming...in a good way, and flattering.

I hadn't made a new bag for myself in forever, so I decided to make this burlap purse that is neutral enough to go with many things so that I can be a walking advertisement! :)

The sports bags seem to be a big hit!  Often times I will use the school colors but monogram initials or name on the bag instead of the team name.  

Here is a team bag without bows.  I personally think the bows add SO MUCH to the bag, but I realize that not everyone is a bow person! :)
This fabric reminds me of Minnie Mouse!  I love it.  Here I made matching Mommy/Daughter bags.  These were not monogrammed b/c they are going into a boutique for ordering display and needed to be generic, but with a black monogram they will be SMASHING!!

This is a diaper bag that I did for a friend of mine who is having a girl in October!  I love the chocolate and pink combination!!!

5 comments:

really.truly said...

I love your bags. When you have things up and running...I'm placing an order!

Anonymous said...

Look out world here she comes again. I'm so proud of you. Mom

Stef Layton said...

love 'em - especially the polka dots. We'll have to talk!

Hayley said...

Oh my gosh Tiff...these are SO CUTE!!! You're incredibly creative. :)

The Wagner Family said...

Have you decided on pricing?