Thursday, February 7, 2008

TFA Basketball!!

For those who don't know...Ethan is playing basketball at TFA....and I'm his coach! HA how funny is THAT? For lower school all the extracurricular sports are coached by student's parents. There wasn't enough parents who volunteered for soccer so Ethan missed out on that, so I told them that I wanted Ethan playing, even if that meant I had to coach...they took me up on it. I don't know the first thing about basketball...I even asked Preston if they had "off sides"...he sweetly told me that is a football term! LOL Go figure! :)

But, it's a bunch of kindergardeners and 2 first graders and for the most part, everyone is having a ball and the coaches are too! Ethan, bless his heart, has the determination of a champion. Sometimes his legs don't get that message and he spends a lot of time picking himself up off the floor, but he is a tiger out there and really works hard at defense! We are so proud of him!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay Ethan...and wow Mom!!!

Anonymous said...

He's such a trooper...I love him so. Mom

Lori said...

I could just hug your kids they are so darn cute.

Mia said...

hi tiff!!!

thanks so much for touching base on my blog. i'm in Miramar but i'm also bi-coastal and travel between here and california. i noticed you have another blog and would love to be a part. e-mail me at miakerr1@yahoo.com. love all my tony-divas :) stay in touch!

mia