Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mini Update

Sorry I haven't posted more lately. Life has just been incredibly busy and if I'm not snapping pictures, it just feels odd doing a post without some. But anyways, for those who have been inquiring here is the latest:

Today the granite in the kitchen got underway...finally. They say that they are going to be done by Friday installing it. Hurray.

Then my tile guy can come and install the subway tile backsplash...another hurray.

Monday my electricians are coming to finalize all the loose ends so that we can finally call in our final electrical inspection and get pre-power. We need power to get the pool finished and get my hardwood floors installed!

Friday we are getting our driveway put in. Soooo looking forward to this. One more step closer to getting grass and covering up all the dirt!!!! Oh the dirt....I'll be so glad when my boys don't have so much of it on their bodies, clothes, face, hands, inside socks, well you get the picture!

Our plumbers are coming tomorrow to connect sinks, install tankless heaters, etc. They should be able to wrap up by the first of next week as well!

Finally, I've spend a lot of my day today dealing with blinds/shades for the house. Still not 100% sure on which direction we are going, but need to decide this soon since I'm hoping (fingers crossed) we will be able to CO the house in 4 weeks! God willing.

That's it for now...I'll take some pics of the updates as they occur and post some pics here for your viewing pleasure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes,yes we want pictures. What have you been doing...sitting around (tee hee). Love you, honey. Mom

Hayley said...

HELLO!?! Where have I been? I feel like I've missed weeks and weeks of your blog! Your house looks so beautiful - so much progress has been made since I was there and that doesn't seem like long ago (I think it was last week?!) How exciting will it be when you can move in at last? I can't wait until I can be there to see it. :) The pictures of Evan are adorable...I love it that you're his coach! Sorry I've been so behind on your blog! I feel like I've been behind on life lately...