Sunday, December 2, 2007

The house is moving right along...

We've now got all the doors on the house, except the garage door going in to the house...which will go on Tuesday. Then we will have a fully locked house. Here are the oil rubbed bronze door knobs that are on all the exterior french doors near the pool.

Speaking of the pool...here it is. I think it turned out great. I am so excited for summer to get here and enjoy it!
This is the transom over the front door. It will be stained dark brown and the doors below it will match it (the doors we have in now are just construction grade doors and will be replaced with my real doors closer to finishing the project so that we don't ding it or something!
The drywall has begun...this is getting so much fun to come to the house everyday and see the latest changes!!!
The outside of the house is now stucco'd (they are coming back on Monday to stucco the upstairs front window and front door now that they are installed!)

This is the fi-foil for the downstairs exterior walls!
Here is our hard worker Ashton...he LOVES to help Daddy and me clean the property!
This is the mountain (from the pool dig) that they are enamored with! I mean to tell ya,...it's like a fly to a light...they can NOT resist the temptation to climb this thing no matter what good clothes they may have on, or where we have to go right afterwards. If I turn my back for a moment, they are immediately up in the mountain "hunting" bears and completely black! Oi' vey!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I have a key?Mom