Friday, December 7, 2007

"Hark" - the angels sing!

Ethan's school had a Christmas Play this week for all of the lower school. It was fantastic. The Kindergardeners were the angels....and they did such a good job! They got up on this really big stage and sang in front of about 2000 people!

Here's my angel! He's dead center with his mouth opened wide signing his heart out! :)
Close up!!! Isn't he just precious!
Here is Grandma, Grandmommy Sherri and Dedi!


5 comments:

Dena said...

SO cute! I'm sorry we missed it.

Lori said...

Too cute, you can sure pick him out of the crowd.

Lori said...

OMG, those ice pics are beautiful.

Lori

Anonymous said...

I just love the picture of his mouth wide open with "song". I wish I could get him to sing for me personally. He is so "beautiful". Grandma

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed seeing him perform! And he was so thoughtful....picking up a fallen halo!

Dedi