Ethan's class had another Christmas play in their classroom. This time they reinacted the Christmas story (all adlib). Ethan was once again another angel...quite a dapper one I might add. They did a great job and sang some really cute songs, with hand motions, at the end.
I left the hustle and bustle of Ethan's class...full of parents and all...to go over to Ashton's party, only to find out that I was the only parent there and all they did was eat cookies (which I missed) and watch Mrs. Cheryl open her gifts. I basically got there to only take this picture, class was going back to normal operation. It was very odd...this was the first class that wasn't bursting at the seems with parents and their cameras and lots of commotion going on. Ashton wasn't too happy about me getting there and then quickly leaving, but there really wasn't anything for me to do.
Here's Ashton with Mrs. Cheryl. He's wearing Grandma's "bulbs"...His teacher IS quite a doll though...we really love her, and she loves Ashton too!
1 comment:
Your kids look so happy. Sounds like a fun party for one of them anyway. Too bad they weren't the same. Some kids don't get it at home. I'm surprised they did anything though, around here they are kind of stopping it because of different religions, some not believing in it.
Beautiful kids.
Post a Comment