Monday, November 19, 2007

My baby turned 6!!!

For Ethan's birthday this year we just invited our immediate family over for pizza, cake and icecream. We are in the rental house and it just isn't set up for a large shindig (our immediate family already encompasses 20 people!!!) After the adults left, the 4 cousins (Cooper, Blake, Evan and Jacob) had a sleepover.

I would have to have been the coldest night of the year so far. We had all intentions of "camping out" in the backyard in the tent but instead we "bunked it" on the living room floor. We stayed up late, ate lots of junk food, popcorn and candy...watched Ratatouille and crashed and burned!

I was up every 1-2 hours with one of the 6 boys for various reasons. Needless to say...I was pooped by Saturday afternoon! I think we'll wait a good long while before we have another one! LOL


All the boys dressed up in the various costumes we own!
I love the excitement on Ethan's face here...this is the exercise video game that he really wanted!
See...proof that we really were going to camp out...the weather ruined it! :(
Here's the bike/video gift he got...it's really cool and the kids loved playing on it!

Here the boys are playing with one of the spinning toys Ethan got!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday, Ethan! Looks like a great party! Have fun with your new game!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I can't believe Ethan is already 6!!! wow, time really does fly. What a fun birthday party!

Lori said...

Thanks for showing me your blog. Your family is great. Love the pictures. It looks like so much fun. You look beautiful. :)

Lori