Sunday, November 25, 2007

Family Pictures

We went to the Picture People yesterday for our annual Christmas photo (not shown since you all will be receiving one in your Christmas card and I want to keep the suspense LOL). Of course the photographer took a ton more pictures and of course I fell in love with them all... the boys did so great, smiled normal, didn't goof around too much. We left there with a little less money in the bank account, but oh it's sooo worth it! These are a few of my favorites!

This one I had blown up to 16 x 24 gallery framed...oh...do I just adore this picture of my boys! We also got some great shots of me with the boys that I purchased as well!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those turned out great.

Anonymous said...

Wow those boys are handsome.

Anonymous said...

Could you possibly have more beautiful boys? Don't think so!!!

Dedi