Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm so sweet!

If you ever want to go somewhere and you don't want to be bitten by a mosquito...just take me along. They will absolutely leave you alone and zero in on me. I don't know what it is about me, or my blood, but those little bloodsuckers LOVE, and I mean LOVE me. I'll be with a large group and not one other person has had even a nibble on them from a mosquito, but surely I would have at least 5 bites.

Yesterday the boys and I went outside to prune our rose bushes. We were literally outside for about 4 minutes when I told the boys that I could not take it any longer. Within that span of time I got annihilated by them. When I got inside the boys and I counted the bites. Each leg, primarily right in the crease of my leg, got about 10 bites...one each leg!

It is so ridiculous! Ugh I hate mosquitoes!

3 comments:

Cricket said...

Girl I am right there with you. Maybe if we were together we'd get half the bites!

Missys4 said...

UGH!! I too am with ya in the mosquito department - they eat me alive and I welt. I hate them and I just read that we have an infestation of them here in Columbus.

mb said...

Try taking a B complex everyday. My parents went to a very mosquito infested area and it really worked for them. Good luck!