It is 9 degrees below zero in there!!! We all had on our regular jackets, plus the thermal jackets they pass out to everyone!


It is absolutely beautiful in there! What they are capable of doing with Ice and coloring! Amazing...

Ashton was FREEZING! LOL He reminds me of the Home Alone kid here...



The slide is definitely the highlight of the attraction! And with 20 minutes all to ourselves...the kids, and adults, got plenty of time on their backsides!



I'm so glad that Gaylord still has a Nativity scene. It's pretty sad when Christmas has become about everything that Christmas isn't truly about. I appreciate in this politically, and socially correct country we live in that at least one company hasn't removed Christ from Christmas.

Afterwards, they had a amusement park type set up in an outside tent. Complete with "snow" blown in, amusement games such as the ring toss and snowball toss...






It was a great time and what has become an annual tradition!!! Thanks Grandma!





and some snow tubing too...
And snowball fights...
1 comment:
I can wait to post my pictures. I have a really funny one of Preston going down the slide.
Post a Comment